Speakers: Lisa Lehmann, Tatiana Jordan
To sell successfully, it's crucial to:
- Have (or be) something awesome
- Gain trust (by being authentic)
- Be confident= you aren't just anything.. own it (not arrogant)
- There are a lots of things you do know but a lot of things you don't= share information with others
- Be prepared = why should they: buy your product? hire you? choose you?
- Be honest, be real: share your failures as much as your successes
- Real relationships will produce really awesome results= if you authentically care, it shows. Reach out on social media, comment on other blogs, respond to comments
- Know your market (or audience)= know your strengths, look for what works with your audience.
- Test what works… and what doesn't= ask for feedback ( and graciously accept constructive criticism)
- Stretching yourself way too thin makes you LESS authentic and LESS effective= you have to focus on what works for you, for your family, for your schedule, for your content
- perfect your product/brand/writing
- build relationships
- take risks
- never settle